Thursday 21 March 2019

Holi at University of Montana

At the University of Montana, I helped develop the Hindi program and increased overall student and
faculty interest in Indian culture and society.
Holi at University of Montana 
I vividly remember as I represented India as a cultural ambassador on various occasions like festivals and cultural fairs, and gave guest lectures on campus as well as at several high schools. 

The vibrancy of colors is something that brings in a lot of positivity in our lives and Holi being the festival of colours is actually a festival worth rejoicing. 

Although Fulbright Commission designated me as a Foreign Language teacher for my American students at the University of Montana I helped develop the Hindi program and increased overall student and faculty interest in Indian culture and society. 
These pictures remind me of beautiful memories of Holi celebration with my American students.
I vividly remember as I represented India as a cultural ambassador on various occasions like festivals and cultural fairs, and gave guest lectures on campus as well as at several high schools. 

These pictures remind me of beautiful memories of Holi celebration with my American students and how they thoroughly enjoyed themselves being drenched in colors.

Received this reply, after I thanked to one of my U.S. friends for joining our 'mini Holi celebration'.

For more pictures and video, please visit the following links, 



#HappyHoli 

*If you like this blog post and wish to share your experiences/ remarks/ views with me, you are most welcome to write to me at pdpbygauravmisra@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment