Monday 18 February 2019

Why Am I Passionate about My Profession?

During my life-journey, I met some remarkable people, had incredible experiences and learnt crucial life lessons.
Why Am I Passionate about My Profession?
Overtime I realized I was not following my heart or in other words, I was not able to realize my true calling. 

Like any other youngster, I too faced the dilemma of choosing the right career for myself. Truth be told, I did make deviating choices initially, and had my share of struggles. 

Overtime I realized I was not following my heart or in other words, I was not able to realize my true calling. During my life-journey, I met some remarkable people, had incredible experiences and learnt crucial life lessons. 

Today, when I look back and connect the dots, I truly feel it was all worth it. I am glad that I chose Teaching and Training the young minds neither under compulsion nor being bound by circumstances; but for my pure passion of learning and sharing my learning with others. 

I feel grateful to acknowledge that I found my calling, I am following my heart and thus, adding value to young minds and enjoying every bit of it. 

To paraphrase Steve Jobs,

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

Today, I am following my heart, adding value to the young minds and enjoying every bit of it.
#FindYourCalling #FollowYourHeart #MakeYourPassionYourProfession

*If you like this blog post and wish to share your experiences/ remarks/ views with me, you are most welcome to write to me at pdpbygauravmisra@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment