Monday 13 July 2020

Global Leaders for Innovation And Knowledge

Global Leaders for Innovation And Knowledge

With all the lessons gathered through my journey so far, I feel determined to contribute my best to the youth skills development and assist my country become Aatmanirbhar Bharat.

Last year (2019), I had the honor of representing India in 4 countries (USA - Japan - Singapore - Thailand) and work on my Capstone Project based on Youth Skills Development. 

Not only, I had great experience learning and connecting with the best global minds, but also got to witness some of the most wonderful innovations in the field of business, education and technology.

I'll always cherish my official ID Card as a souvenir. Grateful to Japan-America Institute of Management Science, Hawaii and Fujitsu, Tokyo for selecting me as a potential Global Leader for Innovation & Knowledge. 

With all the lessons gathered through my journey so far, I feel determined to contribute my best to the youth skills development and assist my country become Aatmanirbhar Bharat. 

Personal Growth & Professional Development by Gaurav Misra


******

No comments:

Post a Comment