Monday 13 July 2020

No Limits When You Follow Your Passion.

What made my experience more exciting was the fact that I was announced winner of 'International Recognition Award'
No Limits When You Follow
Your Passion.
What made my experience more exciting was the fact that I was announced winner of 'International Recognition Award' (in Education category) for my volunteer work.


Last year, I had the honor of representing India at the CTAUN (Committee on Teaching About the United Nations) Conference, United Nations, New York. 

What made my experience more exciting was the fact that I was announced winner of 'International Recognition Award' (in Education category) for my volunteer work.

Though I could not attend the Award Ceremony in person, yet this rare recognition was of utmost importance for me for many reasons.

It encouraged me to keep contributing to the community and inspired me to keep going.

It officially made me Uttarakhand's 1st International Recognition awardee by the CTAUN, United Nations.

It made me feel proud that ours was the only social initiative representing India to win this rare recognition among 2 other awardees from Australia and Bangladesh.

And lastly, it proved that there are no limitations to follow your passion (volunteering has been one of my passions since my childhood days) and make a mark too.

This experience proved that there are no limitations to follow your passion and make a mark too.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment